See the agenda for our first Community Exchange discussion on April 13th.
10:00 - 11:00 State of the Industry
A discussion of where we are, and what lies ahead for the tourism industry hosted by Tempest CEO Alex Heimann.
- Adam Sacks, Tourism Economics
- Jack Johnson, Destinations International
- Gregg Shapiro, Tempest
11:00 - 11:30 The Tempest Community Forum
Join Director of Client Success Chelsea Cipriani and CEO Alex Heimann on a tour of the new Tempest online community, designed to help you connect with destinations and share resources.
11:45 - 12:15 Building Community Partnerships
Destinations are sitting at more tables than ever before. Collaborate with other destination organizations and discuss ways to leverage your new relationships to build stronger communities.
- Jenny Rose, VP of Integrated Marketing Services, Tempest
- Melvin Tennant, CEO, Meet Minneapolis
- Wes Rhea, CEO, Visit Stockton
12:30 - 1:00 Using Email to Engage
How are you using email to engage with partners and travelers as they build toward recovery? Join the conversation and get inspired on ways to improve your email game.
- Chris Mateer, Client Success Manager, Tempest
- Leslie Baker, Media Relations Manager, Hampton Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Brandon Lawrence, Membership Director, Travel Salem
- Jason Toner, Director of Marketing & Communications, Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island
1:30 - 2:00 Telling Your Destination's Story
Join Tempest's President and Chief Creative Officer Gregg Shapiro as he discusses ways destination leaders are pivoting their creative to engage and build towards recovery.
2:15 - 2:45 Thinking Like A Publisher
Destinations discuss how they are pivoting to address unique challenges in their communities and build engaging content. Hosted by Tempest Account Manager, Taylor Ander.
3:00 - 3:30 Building a More Prosperous Community
Destinations share how they are using Destination Signals to support their local business community and drive recovery. Hosted by Tempest Director of Sales Derek Mogar.
3:45 - 4:15 Putting Your Data to Work
Collaborate with your peers and discuss how destinations are getting ready for recovery by cleaning up their data and using it in new ways to amplify their destination's story.
- John Barnett, Client Success Manager, Tempest
- Alex McKenna, Senior Manager of Partnership Services & Events, PHLCVB
- Michael Hogg, Director of Technology & Data Services, Visit Jackson
4:30 - 5:00 Planning a Successful Virtual Event
Learn how associations are planning successful virtual events to connect their communities. Hosted by Tempest Chief Client Officer, Mark Lynch.